Hisar Pradesh The My Gov Portal: Online Signup HP Signing Up for the My Gov Portal
Jai Ram Thakur, the chief minister of Himachal Pradesh, has launched HP My Gov Portal at Himachal.mygov.in. People can now register for and log in to 2022.
Himachal Pradesh government provides various facilities to the residents. And the government makes arrangements so that the residents do not have to face any trouble. Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Joy Ram Thakur has launched a new portal for the residents of the state. This portal launched by Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur is called Himachal Pradesh Mygov Portal. The Chief Minister launched the portal at the Secretariat on Monday.
The state government wants to reach the residents of the state directly through the HP MyGov portal. Citizens will be able to send their views, suggestions, feedback, and complaints directly to the government through this product. This technology of the Himachal Pradesh government is a new initiative of partnership among the residents of the state. As India is slowly moving toward digital services, every state is moving with it, and very soon India will move towards digitization.
And the activities of this plan – teams, tasks, discussions, blogs, and special discussions can contribute to nation-building by becoming a participant in public opinion. Today we will give you information about MyGov Portal 2022. Purpose of this Portal, Features, Documents Required, and HP MyGov Portal Apply Process, etc. If you want to know more about this portal then we request you to read this post completely.
The Himachal Pradesh government has launched the Himachal Pradesh MyGov portal to connect directly with the residents of the state. Now the citizens of the state will be able to send their advice, decisions, views, and complaints directly to the government. The state government has launched another new app Himachal Pradesh CM App for the citizens of the state. Through this app, the people of the state will be able to communicate directly with the Chief Minister, and the state government will help the citizens to know about various policies and programs quickly. This is a good step for the Himachal Pradesh government as it will improve the government's relations with the common man.
You can download this app to connect with CM directly on your mobile phone. You can discuss your thoughts, suggestions, and feedback directly with the government through this app. Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur has said that he will work in the state with the advice and grievances of citizens through this app. This will improve the infrastructure of the state and the state will become the strongest. You can also download this app to send your valuable advice directly to the government to make government policies and programs more effective and result oriented. In our opinion, this is a very good move of Chief Minister Joy Ram Thakur.
HP MyGov Portal Benefits
Today we will tell you about the benefits of the HP MyGov Portal –
- Himachal Pradesh MyGov portal has been launched by the Chief Minister of the state Jai Ram Thakur.
- The portal was launched by the state government on 6 January 2012.
- All the residents of the state will be able to express their views by registering themselves on this portal.
- Through this vote, the people of the state will be able to send their suggestions, ideas, discussions, feedback, and complaints directly to the Chief Minister.
- This question will change the working structure of the state. And Himachal Pradesh will move towards rapid development.
- A new identity of the state will be created for the country.
- If you have any information about Coronavirus, then you can also directly inform the government through this portal.
- If you want to make government policies and programs more effective and result-oriented with your valuable feedback then you can register by visiting the official website.
- This step of the Himachal Pradesh government's MyGov portal is a very important and good step.
Activities of HP MyGov Portal
We will inform you about the activities of the MyGov portal –
- Work – Work online and outside.
- Groups – Tell us about your interests.
- Discussion – Participate in groups and discussions.
- Opinion – Be a part of public opinion.
- Talk - Listen to the special discussion on Good Governance.
- Blog – Read about the latest activities of my government.
HP Mygov Registration Process
All the beneficiaries of Himachal Pradesh who want to register on the MyGov portal, follow the steps given below –
- You have to first visit the official website of MyGov in Himachal Pradesh.
- After logging into the official website, you will see the option to register on the homepage. You have to click on the registrar option.HP Mygov Registration
- After clicking on the option a new page will open in front of you.
- You will be asked to register on that page. You can use social media for registration. Or you can open the account by filling in all the information asked in the registration form. You can also verify with your mobile number.
- HP Mygov New AccountThe information asked on the registration form is your name, email-id, country name, mobile number, date of birth, and gender.
- Then you have to click on the “Create New Account” option. This will create your account.
- In this way, you can easily register.
- You need to log in to this portal to make suggestions.
HP MyGov Portal Login
Beneficiaries who already have accounts on the MyGov portal in Himachal Pradesh will be able to login directly to –
- To log in to the Mygov portal, you have to first visit the official website.
- After logging into the official website, you will see the login option on the homepage. You have to click on that option.
- MyGov Portal Login
- A new page will open in front of you to log in.
- Then you have to log in using the same method that you used to register.
- To log in you can log in through OTP with an email id or mobile number. Or you can log in with the help of social media.
- And through this process, you can log in to give this product. You can then send your valuable advice directly to the government.
Himachal Pradesh MyGov Contact
Beneficiaries who want to contact the customer care of the MyGov portal in Himachal Pradesh should follow the below-mentioned procedure –
- First of all, you have to log in to the official website.
- After logging into the official website, you will see the contact options at the bottom of the homepage. You have to click on that option.
- Himachal Pradesh MyGov Contact
- After clicking on the option all the contact details will be displayed in front of you.
- You can communicate through those details.
All the beneficiaries of the state want to convey their message directly to the government through HP MyGov Portal, and if you want to participate in discussions, parties, work, blogs, and special discussions about their contribution in nation building and government If you want to make policies and programs more effective, then you can send your valuable suggestions directly to the government through this new portal.
To get your advice and message to the government, you have to first visit the official website of this authority in Himachal Pradesh, after visiting the official website you have to register yourself in that portal. After registering yourself on the portal, you will be able to send your message directly to the Chief Minister. You can do this work through the official app. This step of the Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh will lead Himachal Pradesh towards prosperity. The government will be able to directly know and act on the various needs and grievances of the people.
The main objective of launching the Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister's MyGov portal is to have a direct link with the views, decisions, suggestions, and discussions of all the people of the state. So that the infrastructure of the state is strong and good. The people of the state will be able to share their views, suggestions, and complaints directly with the government through this portal. If you want your valuable advice to reach the government, then you have to first go to the official website and register yourself under this portal. CM Joy Ram Jairam Thakur has launched CM App so that you can know your opinion through the app. With the app, you can do the same thing if you were doing it through the official portal.
Himachal Pradesh government has brought another new update to this portal. We all know that our country is now battling Coronavirus and every state is taking different steps to prevent Coronavirus. So if you have any swell in dealing with this coronavirus then you can give your advice through the MyGov portal launched by the Himachal Pradesh government. You can send your advice to the government to help fight the coronavirus. You will also be able to share your views and complaints through the portal. By connecting this product directly with the government, the government will do its next work based on your advice. If you would like to submit your suggestions on this portal, please register now. Because in this payment you can send advice till 5th April 2020. And this is the last date for sending advice.
Hello, friends welcome to our website…Recently Himachal Pradesh CM Jai Ram Thakur has launched Himachal. mygov.in “HP MyGov Portal 2022” or “My Government Portal”. This portal is made for the citizen of the state. People need to register on the portal via Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, or email/mobile number or through their social media accounts or via SMS. This portal is specially designed to strengthen public participation in the governance process.
It will be helpful for building citizens and government partnerships in the use of technology for the development of our country. And friends, this “HP MyGov Portal 2022” by providing the views, suggestions, feedback, and dissatisfaction of the people living in the state, the HP state government will take appropriate steps on constructive criticism and coordinate all the contributions for the betterment of Himachal Pradesh.
HP MyGov Portal Registration – Friends, today in this article I have brought you the information about Himachal.mygov., the government portal implemented by the Himachal Pradesh government. This portal is made for the citizen of the state. People need to register on the Portal with the help of your social media accounts like Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, or email/mobile number or SMS. Himachal Pradesh CM Jai Ram Thakur has launched the MyGov portal at Himachal.mygov.in. Now people can register on the official website. This portal will go a long way in strengthening public participation in the governance process.
HP MyGov Portal is an innovative platform for building partnerships b/w citizens and government with the use of technology for the growth and development of India. MyGov Himachal Portal will enable people to communicate with Govt. By providing their views, suggestions, feedback, and dissent. HP State Government will take appropriate action on constructive criticism and coordinate all contributions for the betterment of Himachal Pradesh. Highlights of Himachal Pradesh HP MyGov Online Portal Dialogues on multiple groups based on diverse governance and public policy issues - Special Discussions, Voting, Actions, Talks, and Blogs on Good Governance.
Himachal Pradesh/HP MyGov Portal Details – Under Himachal Pradesh MyGov Portal has been started by Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur for the citizens of Himachal Pradesh. This portal will help people to participate in government decisions and give suggestions in the governance process. It is an innovative platform created by technology between citizens and government for the growth and development of the country. With the help of this portal people can participate in government work. For this applicants have to register with the portal.
Sh. Jai Ram Thakur, Hon’ble Chief Minister, Himachal Pradesh launched the HP Water Bills mobile app on 22 March 2021, at Janjaheli, District Mandi, on the occasion of World Water day, in the presence of Hon’ble Jal Shakti Minister Sh. Mahender Singh. On this occasion, a presentation was given, by Sh. Sanjay Thakur, Technical Director from the software development team, from NIC, HP State Centre, Shimla, explained the functionality of this mobile app. Hon’ble Chief Minister, Himachal Pradesh also interacted with the Panchayati Raj representatives and citizens of four panchayats belonging to different districts, via videoconferencing, regarding Jal Jeevan's mission and took the feedback about the benefits, this mobile app will provide to the Citizens.
HP Water Bills app enables the citizens, to pay their water bills issued by the State Jal Shakti Department, from time to time as well as to pay the water bills amount in advance, using the e-Challan payment gateway of HP State Treasuries, Accounts, and Lotteries Department. This app facilitates consumers, to get information readily about water bills and download it in order to keep records. Presently, out of 13.5 lakh consumers, about 9 lakh consumers will be able to use the services of this App for making water bill payments.
A Consumer can also make advance payment against a water bill account no., in case a water bill is not generated. Water Bills and receipts in pdf format can also be downloaded. The citizens will also be able to apply for new water connections, using this mobile app. This application will be processed in an online manner in the Works MIS web application, developed for this department, by National Informatics Centre, Himachal Pradesh. The Citizens will get the latest status of their online application, through this mobile app.
|Article||About HP MyGov Portal|
|launch||Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur|
|initiated||for the people of the state|
|started||in Himachal Pradesh|